Education: Undergraduate Degree
Kenyan County: Nairobi County
Sector: Banking, Insurance
Type: Experienced, Graduate, Permanent, Full Time
You will be responsible for the preparation of the research problem, and formulation of the hypothesis, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Conducting financial sector research and policy analysis, and preparing position papers and reports;
- Designing, analyzing, and reporting research projects and providing guidance on statistical research approaches, requirements, and scientific standards
- Updating the Corporation’s statistical databases and research resources;
- Drafting of terms of reference for research projects for financial sector related studies;
- Coordinating outsourced research projects and programs;
- Drafting the SLAs for outsourced research projects;
- Development and administration of relevant research tools including questionnaires and focus groups guidance notes;
- Collecting and analyzing data to be used in the preparation of policy papers, briefs, and technical guides;
- Coordinating and follow up on the implementation of the research recommendations;
- Identifying the emerging issues in deposit insurance and risk management for further research;
- Implementing policies and procedures in operations of the department;
- Implementing Enterprise Risk Management and Business Continuity planning activities in the department; and
- Implementing and maintaining the quality management system and operations in the department.
Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Four (4) years’ relevant work experience preferably in Banking, Financial Management Credit Administration, Conveyancing, Litigation, Asset Management & Tracing.
- Proficiency in computing skills,
- Communication and Presentation skills,
- Organizational skills,
- Project management skills,
- Stakeholder management skills,
- Change management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills,
- Networking skills,
- Time management skills