Education: Degree or Diploma, Undergraduate Degree
Function: Admin, Secretarial & PA
Kenyan County: Nairobi County
Sector: Banking, Insurance
Type: Graduate, Permanent, Full Time
You will implement policies, strategies, procedures and programs in the provision of effective and efficient administrative services at the Corporation.
- Processing external, internal incoming and outgoing correspondences and other offices within the KDIC;
- Maintaining divisional records by maintaining a filing system and dispatch of mail.
- Drafting letters, memos for approval and signature;
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondences;
- Purchasing, receiving and storing the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- Maintaining office diary;
- Taking oral dictation;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment;
- Updating and ensuring the accuracy of the division/department's databases;
- Back-up electronic division/department files using proper procedures;
- Making travel, meeting and other arrangements for designate staff and requesting online air tickets;
- Ensuring general office cleanliness;
- Compiling and maintaining staff leave records and maintain attendance register for interns;
- Supporting in Conference/Workshop Secretariat Team;
- Maintaining proper record of correspondence and file movement; and
- Ensure security of office records, documents and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree OR Higher Diploma in Secretarial studies, Business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Work experience required.
At least four (4) years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Customer relations skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- IT skills